There are lists (records) on the Internet where this information is collected and accessible to anyone who wants to consult it.
If you want to be part of a clinical trial but you have not been asked, you should discuss it with your doctor or nurse, in addition to talking with your parents. They may know what is good for you.
There are not always adequate clinical trials for you or the disease you are suffering from.
There are some questions you should ask yourself before deciding to participate in a trial:
• What is the purpose of the trial and how can it help children and teenagers?
• What treatment would you receive if you did not take part in the trial?
• What is the expected duration of the trial and how long will you be participating?
• What medical tests or extra visits will you have?
• Will it affect your school life?
• What are the possible side effects of the treatment?
• Who can you contact in case you have a problem? How?