- Understand that the ethical boundaries that make us human will always be a priority for any medical research.
- Share the ethical principles that any clinical trial must comply.
Any kind of medical research must necessarily comply with ethical principles that protect the patient:
- Principle of autonomy (obligation to be informed - informed consent)
- Principle of justice (selection of patients who ensure the efficacy and safety of the research)
- Principle of beneficence (execution of treatment if there is a benefit higher than the risk)
- Principle of non-maleficence
Comments and suggestions
We would be love to hear your opinion about our resources.
We all learn form your experience
If you want to send us examples of the activities you have done in class, we can publish them on the web.
This section will grow with everybody's effort.
Send your resources to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helps us improve
Please, fill in our quality questionnaire and we will take into account your experience to elaborate the next materials.