Session 8: Counselling to the project of tele-rehabilitation in speech therapy
Work session of the Scientific Council of Hospital Sant Joan de Deú centred in offering advice within two international projects with the participation of Hospital Sant Joan de Déu: ACADOM and informed consent templates created by the work group of EnprEMA.
- ACADOM (Ensuring Continuity of Home Care). Consultancy focused in two essential elements for the development of these tele-rehabilitation applications in the speech therapy area: characters of the digital adventure and name of the interactive. This project has been co-funded by the European Union through the Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional FEDER ("A way of biulding Europe") with the support of ACCIÓ – Generalitat de Catalunya. Reference numer: COMRDI15-1-0026
- Revision of the informed assent templates created by the ethics work group of EnprEMA (European Network of Paediatric Research of EMA), and that are aimed to create a unified reference document at the European level.
Facilitators of the session:
- Arnau Valls, engineer and project manager of the Department of Innovation of Hospital de Sant Joan de Déu.
- David Garriga and Alba Rodellar, creatives of Omada Interactiva.
- Joana Claverol, Director of the Clinical Resarch Unit of Hospital Sant Joan de Déu.
- Begonya Nafria, Patient Advocacy Manager in Research of Hospital Sant Joan de Déu.